Community News

Community News that affects the entire community

[Corepunk] Professions

Gathering Crafting Crafting will be unlocked by recipes or maybe progression in one’s profession (Recipes seem to be dropped by mobs or bought at a vender. Basic ones might be considered trash loot if already learned) There does seem to…

[Corepunk] Trailer – Deep Dive

Credit to Stabby – This is for internal use only in case of the original post is lost/removed/inaccessible. 0:11 The AOE healing of Dorothy scares an hawk and two rabbits 0:21 This most probably not a mount but a transport…

[Blue Protocol] List of Changes

Fellow member Zakum has compiled a list of changes and a brief summary sheet/overview.

[Blue Protocol] Skill Calculator

Blue Protocol Database has released a skill calculator. Check it out!

[Exploration] Club Tries Flyff M

The Club will be taking a nostalgic ride into Flyff on December 15th. Feel free to join us on this adventure. Register for CBT here CBT Details here.

Club Explores Tree Of Life Oddria

The Club went to try out this game called Tree of Life:Oddria, a survival-based crafting game. Truth be told, we only had 1 mission in mind. To build a treehouse. All in all, as far as scuff games go, Tree…

The Club Returns

After a 6 month hiatus. I, Zuko have come back and decided to rebuild the club. Learning from our previous experience/mistakes. I have decided to turn the club from a Blue-Protocol focused community into a generalized Anime-Gaming community. I believe…

Guild Meeting – Live #1 Q/A Session

Below are the meeting notes. 50 members attended this meeting so shoutout to them for showing up! The Script Introduction Hello, my name is Zuko and for all the new members or guests. I’m the guild leader for Nightfall and…

Nightfall – PRE-CBT 1 Weekly Recap

Hello everybody. As you may have picked up in discord. The guild has been extremely busy these past 48 hours as the results of CBT have created a surge of activity not only within the guild & social club, but…

Nightfall – Timeline

Since transparency is important or some shit. Here’s what’s going down in the guild. The PlanZ. Of course, we’ll be looking for some member’s help. And since I know none of you are busy since you’re under quarantine. At this…