Community News

Community News that affects the entire community

Club Meeting #1

If you’re too lazy to listen here’s the script. Hey, what’s up my name is Zuko. Most of you know me. So I haven’t done this for the entire club, but I think it’s appropriate that we do have one…

Nightfall – Guild Logo Reveal

After a long time, I am happy to announce the reveal for Nightfall’s Logo. Due to various uses such as discord, website, and what not. Nightfall will have multiple logos for different purposes and honestly just the preference of the…

Guild Talk #2

Another week of guild discussion roundtable Alright welcome to another week of Zuko Guild talk. So if you guys are new, we kind of do these guild talks/recordings every week to kind of discuss stuff in the guild and to…

Game Nite – Aura Kingdom Results

I’m happy to announce the winners of Game Nite – Aura Kingdom. The Kirito Beater Challenge In a deathmatch, Hjo and Obsolete dueled to the death to determine the true Kirito. However, it would seem Hjo wins. Waifu Hunt This…

Celebrate Weebs! We reached Nitro 2 – Discord Banner Contest

In order to celebrate us reaching Discord Lvl 2 Nitro. We’re holding a contest. It’s time to show those artistic or meme skillz. We need a discord banner. The event is simple. Design a BP Anime Club Discord banner. The…

Guild – Fall of Guilty Crown, Rise of Nightfall New Guild Name

In a close-tie vote. Nightfall has been elected as the guild name. (Super close, came down to 4 votes). We will start rebranding.

Guild Meeting #1 – The Beginning

So I decided to do this guild meeting after a lot of questions started getting asked. Feel free to listen or read the script. Meeting Script Hi my names Zuko, and I wanted to do this recording/meeting because a lot…

Blue Protocol – Class Discords? Bruh.

Over the week, a bunch of overhyped fans decided to create “dedicated” Class Discord Servers. Yea. I don’t know why either. With so little information, I don’t know what the actual fuck is the purpose for these discords. I still…

Guild Name – Vote

The premise of this guild is to always allow informal group-decisions. Since the guild is for the most part extremely tight-knit, our entire guild structure is decided by majority vote through its members, including recruitment. The guild structure was designed…