Credit to Stabby – This is for internal use only in case of the original post is lost/removed/inaccessible.
- 0:11 The AOE healing of Dorothy scares an hawk and two rabbits
- 0:21 This most probably not a mount but a transport as it travels exactly on the path in the sand… Or maybe mounts have an autofollow the road option. Here you can notice both Fog of War and Line of Sight
- 0:36 The famous train scene. An easy to miss thing is that Barum on the train casts a speed buff on Baruk so that he can run faster and jump on the train.
- 0:48 The Bombergirl character has a strange buckle on the belt, it’s an Xbox controller.
- 0:51 Faust starts a quest where he receives a swimsuit (it’s actually a red life jacket)
- 0:57 The scene changes but it’s again Faust with his “swimsuit” coming out of the sea with “revised” gear
- 1:21 As Brute forges his new Shakesword his weaponsmith skill goes up from 279 to 280… out of 1325! A long way to the top!
- 1:39 Brute casts on himself a buff (see the R key slot) then suddently the scene changes… But wait, it’s again Brute… And the cooldown of the skill he just used hasn’t skipped a second… An instant teleport to battlefield?
- 1:48 As soon as Brute charges in pvp his whole team is flagged with probably a pvp-on symbol.
- 1:55 The famous mount of Belladonna, what’s easy to miss here is that a walking mount is slower than a running player… Hey… Wait! They are Barum and Baruk again! Probably in a hurry to not lose another train!
- In the same scene we can notice a follow feature, as the leader stops (you can notice the cursor click in front of him) the two players following him stop as well
- 2:12 As the Troll hits HealingPower she is knocked down and unable to move or cast!
- 2:26 During the fight with the boss Sparkles tries to disengage with a short distance teleport
Some other generic things
- The central icon changes for every class, maybe an extra skill?
- On the right there is a little minibar for potions and items
- On the left an arrow let understand there is a panel there, maybe the chat
- Buffs are visible as little icons over the left part of the central UI, debuffs on the right
- You can see buffs on party membets in the party frame (and the party leader has a nice crown icon)
What we know so far is that base inventory space is 24 slots.
There are 4 backpacks slots that seem to give 6-10 extra slots each. We don’t know if these changes depend on the rarity of the backpack or an item that is equipped. Base inventory is 24 and increases by 10 with one backpack, but with a second back, it goes up by 6 for 40 total space.
What we can assume is that backpacks will be craftable items because of leather being an obtainable crafting material.
n the current trailer, we can also see there will be an auto-sort feature and a search function within the inventory.