So I’m going to start this Bi-weekly Community Update series. I think it’s important because there’s so much going on within the “Organization” that I believe it’s important that members of the community have the opportunity to be in the loop. This series will basically summarize everything that’s going on in the club, breaking it down by each guild division.
Howl’s Club (Global) – Student Council
Suggestions Channel – We recently implemented this channel for obvious reasons. We want to be able to hear input from the community.
Event Coordinator Rat – Rat was recently promoted to Event Coordinator, a role he was already doing by hosting weekly movie nights. He’s also tasked with assisting social chair Bibi in member engagement/activity.
Leadership Forum – We recently hosted our first leadership forum. With recent interests from members within the community that want to engage in a more active role. This meeting went over the vision and goal of this community and framework. It also served as an orientation for upcoming officers/community administration and etc For a more comprehensive understanding of the subject of the meeting, the link is here
Staff Wanted – As of current, we are gathering a list of individuals that are interested in taking a more active role in the community (Event Coordinators/Mods). Again, as a reminder. Guild Council roles are decided respectively by each Guild Division Lead. (Please speak to them about your interest).
Howl’s Club (Global) – Mods (Janitors)
Purge Season – The 25th of every month is our monthly purge session of lurkers and inactive members. As one of our core pillars of this community. Our goal is to never be a giant community of 1000+ members and only 50 members actually engaging. How does the purge system work?
- Every month members will be given a role either “Active” or “Inactive” based on certain criteria.
- Essentially members need to have 50 messages total for the month. If they are below 50, they will be given inactive and vice versa.
- Just because you have the “Inactive” role does not mean you will be auto-removed. What it means is that you will be “flagged” for further investigation by our mods. We understand real-life comes first, so we’re pretty lax. However, we do take engagement seriously. If a member is a part of a guild division, this information will be used by guild officers as well.
Reminder (Mods are your friends) – Again, friendly reminder that Mods are here to ensure that the community is safe and in accordance with our standards and rules. Any complaints or suggestions should be brought up to the mods.
Howl’s Club (Global) – Event Coordinators
League Tournament – Howl’s Infamous League Tournament is coming up. Hosted by Alvin and Tank. Check the details in the link, and any questions you can forward them to Tank or Alvin.
Event Mods Wanted – We’re always looking for enthusiastic individuals that want to host community events. Since most of us are waiting for games, we find these events to be a lifeline that keeps the community together every week. If interested, please contact Zuko.
Reminder (Movie Night) – General reminder that we do weekly movie nights, feel free to give yourself the movie role in the #club-list section of the discord to be updated on what movie and etc.
Howl’s Club – Guild Divisions
Blue Protocol – At this time there is currently no updates for Nightfall (Blue Protocol Division). We are still awaiting more information on the game. However, recruitment is still continuing as we build our social-network.
Bless Unleashed – Bless Unleashed recently held the 2nd CBT. Howl’s Club participated. However, our presence was not as strong as the first CBT. We also failed to capture Guild objectives, personally, I was not satisfied with our performance in the 2nd CBT. Until the 3rd CBT or Launch. The guild’s agenda will be the following.
- Intensive Recruitment – We will be increasing our recruitment, as again from the 2nd CBT. Our presence was not as strong.
- Organize Launch Day Party/Groups/Plan – During the 2nd CBT, we managed to learn a lot of information regarding the most optimal and enjoyable paths towards reaching game objectives. We will outline this plan with the guild closer to CBT 3 or Launch.
- Officers Wanted (Future) – We are currently not taking officers yet. However, we do want to start gathering a list of individuals that are interested.
Corepunk – At this current time, there is no updates for the guild division of Corepunk. As we are awaiting for more information on the game such as the CBT Date and etc. However, we have already compiled all confirmed information about Corepunk. At this time, the division is engaged in “Light-Recruitment”
Elyon – At this time, there is no updates on the Elyon Division. Recruitment is still restricted to “Internal-Only”. Information collection is still ongoing. We are still waiting for Official Western News.
FFXIV – After reorganization and restructuring, Shuhi has started the FFXIV Division located in Aether, Gilgamesh. Most members are still leveling. In the coming weeks, FFXIV will be underdoing “Intensive-Recruitment”.
Flyff M – No updates for the Flyff M division, as we are still waiting on official news for release. Recruitment is still restricted only to “Internal”. Once more information is released, we will begin an “Intensive-Recruitment” Session.
PSO2 – Solaretti has started the PSO2 division for those that are still playing PSO2. This division will evolve into the PSO2-NG Branch once New Genesis is released. The Alliance is located on Ship 2. PSO2 is still undergoing recruitment.